Who we are
Our website (air cleaner blog) address is: https://blog.air-reven.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Date Privacy Statement for the Visitors of our Homepage1. Fundamentals
This Data Privacy Statement shall inform visitors of the Homepage of Rentschler REVEN GmbH about the way their personal data are collected and used, the scope of data and the purpose of their collection.
The company Rentschler REVEN GmbH takes the protection of personal data very serious and treats them confidentially in accordance with legal regulations. We recommend re-reading this Data Privacy Statement at regular intervals because data processing methods are progressing constantly, and we may be required to update this statement from time to time.
The definition of the terms used in this statement (such as “personal data” or “processing”) are defined in Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. How to join us
Responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data is the company Rentschler REVEN GmbH. Being the controller of your data, we are responsible for the compliance with data protection regulations. Our contact details are as follows:
Controller in the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation
Dipl.-Ing. Sven Rentschler (Managing Director)
Rentschler REVEN GmbH Ludwigstrasse 16 – 18
74372 Sersheim Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 7042 373-0 Fax: +49 (0) 7042 373-20
Data Protection Officer of Rentschler REVEN GmbH (contractor)
Ingenieurbüro Hopp + Flaig
70178 Stuttgart Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 173 4650149 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data about the accesses of our website are saved as “Server Log Files” on the server of this website. The following data are logged:
- visited website
- access time
- volume of transferred data in byte
- source/link that brought you to this site
- web browser used (type and version)
- operating system of your device
- website the next time. The information collected by the cookies is not made available to third parties because it is only used for the purpose described above.
Most web browsers accept cookies by default. You can prevent the automatic storage of cookies by changing your browser settings in such a way that you are prompted to allow the placement of a cookie each time.
If you disable cookies the functionality of our website might be restricted.
You can make enquiries by filling up our contact form. You can enter the following data into the form: name, e-mail address, telephone, postal address, yes/no to receive the USB catalogue, addi- tional questions, additional information, confirmation that you have read the Data Privacy State- ment. The specification of your name and your e-mail address as well as the confirmation that you have read the Data Privacy Statement are mandatory. These data are transferred to our sales department. The personnel of this department decide who will process the enquiry and forwards it together with the contact details to the responsible employee. These data are never transferred to third parties.
You can register for our newsletter by specifying your first name, family name, e-mail address and company name. The specification of your e-mail address is mandatory. The data are transferred to our in-house sales department and registered in the corresponding mailing list. The mailing list is transferred to a service provider who handles the newsletter dispatch via e-mail for us. The contract processing of data in accordance with applicable regulations is controlled by means of an agreement concluded with this service provider.
Web analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses functions of Google Analytics. The provider of this service is Google Inc., 1600 Am- phitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “Cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and allow us to analyse the actions of users on our website. The information generated by the cookie about your action on our website is transferred to a server of Google in the US and stored there.
We have enabled the IP-anonymization function on this website. In member states of the EU or other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, this function provides for the trans- fer of an abbreviated IP address to the Google servers in the US. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is transferred to a Google server in the US and abbreviated there. Google will use this infor- mation to evaluate how you use this website, to compile reports on your website activities and to provide other services linked to the website access and internet access on behalf of the operator of this website. The IP address transferred by your browser in connection with Google Analytics will not be merged with other data collected by Google.
You can prevent the storage of cookies on your device by modifying your browser settings. However, we like to point out that if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website pages. Moreover, you can prevent the recording of the data referring to your use of this website generated by the cookie by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the fol- lowing link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Objection to the collection of data
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking the following link. It sets an Opt-Out-Cookie, which prevents the collection of your data during future visits of this website. Disabling Google Analytics:
More information concerning the handling of user data by Google Analytics is available in the data privacy statement of Google:
Contract data processing
We have concluded with Google an agreement on contract data processing and comply fully with the stringent regulations of German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
Demographical features of Google Analytics
This website uses the demographical-features function of Google Analytics. The feature provides for reports containing statements on the age, sex and interests of the website users. These data origi- nate from interest-based advertisement by Google as well as from visitor data of third parties. These data cannot be traced back to a specific individual. You can disable this function any time in the dis- play preferences of your Google account or generally disallow the collection of your data by Google Analytics as described in the chapter “Objection to the collection of data”.
Offer of other controllers in the sense of data protection
Social Media: Facebook, Xing, LinkedIn, Flickr, YouTube, Twitter
On our website, you can find links to our profiles on Facebook, Xing, LinkedIn, Flickr, YouTube and Twitter. When activating these links, you establish a direct connection to the servers of these provid- ers. We have no influence on the data privacy management of these services. The handling of per- sonal data when using these services will be described in the data privacy statements published on the website of the respective service provider.
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties. We have no influence on the contents of these sites. Therefore, we cannot assume any warranty. The operators or providers of these websites are responsible for their contents in each case. We have checked the linked sites for infringements of the law when setting the link. At that time, we could not detect any illegal contents. Continuous con- trol of the contents of linked sites is not reasonable without any indications of violations of the law, however. In the event that we become aware of an infringement of the law, we will remove the re- spective link without delay.
For access data, newsletter and contact form, the lawfulness is derived from Article 6 of the GDPR,
paragraph 1, lit. a:
„… the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more
5. Legitimate interests pursued by the controller
We use web analysis and cookies on the basis of a legitimate interest.
The web analysis is used to optimize our internet presence and to learn more about the topics and contents that are relevant for the visitors of our website. The anonymization of the IP address en- sures that the individual visitor cannot be identified in the evaluation of the collected data. The visi- tor of the website can disable web analytics via the measures described in item 3.
By placing cookies, we can optimize our internet presence and improve the user friendliness. You can disable cookies by applying the measures described in item 3. However, this may affect and restrict the presentation and usability of the website contents.
An internal transfer of your personal data will only take place for the purposes defined in item 3 of this Data Privacy Statement in compliance with the principle of data minimization and other funda- mentals of data privacy.
Your personal data will possibly be transferred to external parties if one of the following conditions applies:
- Contracting of support services for which the access to your personal data is required or can- not completely be excluded. These services include data processing support services.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to other network partners unless you have given your permission.
7. Transfer of personal data to a third country (outside the European Union) or to an international organisation
We do not transfer your personal data to a third country or an international organisation. If this should become necessary, we will inform you beforehand and undertake all measures to ensure a suitable data protection level.
8. Storage period and deletion of your personal data
The legislator has enacted a great number of different retention periods, which we will all observe with care and seek advice to comply with our obligations in this regard. In principle, we will store your personal data only as long as it is permitted by law for the defined purpose and/or as long as legislation requires the storage for the sake of evidence. If we intend to store your data longer than mentioned above, we will obtain your confirmation via a voluntary declaration of consent.
9. Your rights
Principally, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
Right of access (Article 15, GDPR)
You have the right to demand a confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to access to the personal data and the follow- ing information:
- the purposes of processing
- the categories of personal data concerned
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be dis- closed, in particular, recipients in third countries or international organisations
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
- the existence of the right to request from us rectification or deletion of personal data or re- striction of processing of your personal data or to object to such processing
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information asto their source
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling (meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you)Where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, you shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards in regard of the ensurance of a sufficient data protection level in connection with the transfer.We will provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing free of costs. For any further copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. Where you make the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested by you, the information will be provided in a commonly used electronic form.Right to rectification (Article 16, GDPR)You have the right to demand the rectification of inaccurate personal data without undue delay. Tak- ing into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.Right to deletion (Article 17, GDPR)You have the right to have the personal data that we have saved of you deleted without undue delay if specific criteria are met. These criteria include the following:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which they were col- lected
- You withdraw the declaration of consent that you gave us on a voluntary
- Your personal data have been unlawfully processed
- There is a legal obligation to delete the personal data
You can find details on criteria and limitations in Article 17 of the GDPR.Right to restriction of processing (Article 18, GDPR)You have the right to restrict the processing of the personal data that we have saved of you if specific criteria are met. These criteria include the following:
- The correctness of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of your personal data
- The processing is unlawful, and you oppose the deletion of your personal data and request the restriction of their use instead
- If we need no longer the personal data for the purpose of processing them, but you still need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
- You have objected to processing pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override yoursYou can find details and additional stipulations in Article 18 of the GDPR.Right to data portability (Article 20, GDPR)You have the right to receive the personal data we saved of you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if the processing of these data is carried out by automated means.In addition, you have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us being the controller to whom you have provided your personal data.In exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.The right to data portability may be restricted by rights or freedoms of others that would be affected by the exercise of the right to data portability.Right to revocation and objection to the processingIf we have processed personal data of you based on your consent you have the right to revoke this permission. The lawfulness of the processing based on the consent until the revocation was made remains unaffected. Regarding compliance with storage periods, you should also observe the stipula- tions of item 8 of the present Data Privacy Statement.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you feel that the processing of your data infringes applicable data protection laws, or your data privacy has been violated in any way, you are free to lodge a complaint with the supervisory auth- ority.
The competent supervisory authority for Rentschler REVEN GmbH:
- Landesbeauftragte(r) für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Baden-Württemberg (Federal Officer for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of the State Baden- Württemberg)
10. Mandatoryspecificationofyourpersonaldataandpossibleconse-quences of refusalTo maintain the functionality of our internet offer and to improve it continuously, we need the data referred to in item 3 of the present Data Privacy Statement. Without collection of these data, you cannot use our internet presentation correctly.11. Automaticdecision-makingandprofilingThere is no automatic decision-making regarding users of our website. There is no profiling based on the personal data you provided.12. ModificationofthepurposeIf we intend to change the purpose for which we have collected your personal data originally, we will inform you beforehand in a detailed and transparent manner. It goes without saying that we will make all legally prescribed information available to you in this case. If the modification of purpose consists in the processing of personal data based on a declaration of consent, we will inform you accordingly and ask for your formal permission.13. Openquestions,complaintsandsuggestionsPlease do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, complaints or suggestions regarding data privacy matters. If required, you can contact our data protection officer (see item 2 of this Data Privacy Statement).As of 22/05/2018
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, complaints or suggestions regarding data privacy matters. If required, you can contact our data protection officer (see item 2 of this Data Privacy Statement).
As of 22/05/2018